Primary NQT - Key Stage 1 or 2 - Outstanding School - Supportive NQT Induction - Tower Hamlets
Q -Are you looking to secure your first permanent NQT placement?
Q -Are you looking to work alongside a fantastic team, throughout your NQT induction?
If you've said 'Yes’, then Clarus Education could have an opportunity for you…!!
Clarus Education are working with a creative and diverse Primary School in Central London, as they require a Primary NQT that is confident in working with either Key stage 1 or 2. The Primary School are in the top 25% of Primary Schools nationwide due to their impressive SAT’s results.
The Primary School pride themselves on their 'Outstanding’ status and their development as a team. With a fantastic SLT in place, they look to have clear CPD opportunities in place for all staff members. The SLT are keen to invest into new talent and are looking for that next Teacher to make a difference in the school.
- NQT open to KS1 / KS2
- Year group of your preferred choice: Year 1-6
- Supportive NQT Induction - Clear plans and meetings in place
- Fantastic SLT Mentor - Will provide you with constructive feedback throughout
- Variety of SLT Lesson Observations - Constant feedback and guidance
- CPD aims and objectives set throughout - Overall goal to become an 'Outstanding’ Teacher
- Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets
- September 2017 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MPS1 - £28,089 - Inner London Wage
- Must hold UK Teacher Training Qualification - QTS
- Must be engaging towards the class and ensuring that the pupils are getting involved
- You show that your resilient through taking on board fellow piers feedback
- Strong academics throughout - GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- Strong understanding of what's expected throughout your desired Year group
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- High staff retention rates
- Mixed gender and ethnic - 900+ Pupils - 4 Form Entry
- Strong teamwork between all staff - Outside of work bonding activities
- Importance of school and attendance is mentioned to pupils frequently
- High attendance rates - 98% throughout the whole school
- Strong understanding of what school is and what it can do for you
- Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets - Central/East London
- Inner London - Good Tube Links - Walking Distance from the School
- District and Central Line - Zone 2
Think this opportunity sounds right for you...? Then APPLY NOW with an updated CV and a member of Clarus Education will be in contact within 48hours!