A fantastic opportunity for an E-Commerce Lead / Manager; who will be responsible for selling Retail Clothing Brand to customers via our own website (www.lovemyfashions.com) and also through various market places like Amazon/Ebay/Groupon/Wowcher etc.
- Manage a team & ensure that products and associated content is added to and removed from the website/marketplace in a timely manner
- Manage the website & various market place sales.
A proven Ecommerce Manager with experience in working with eBay and Amazon to maximise trading potential and taking ownership of all aspects of the channel marketplace experience
- Take ownership of onsite merchandising to ensure maximum product visibility across search, navigation, category and product pages
Proven experience working in a fast paced environment
Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Effectively manage on-site tools to build profitable customer journeys, eg. on-site search, personalisation
- Identify and implement strategies to increase Revenue and product cross sells
- Work with the Buying team to ensure that stock levels, allocation and replenishment is optimised for the website
- Use web analytics and/or other reporting to ensure the customer experience and subsequent conversion is maximised
- Research, develop and effectively contribute to the company online strategy
- Oversee regular site audits to ensure that all content and product information is presented accurately
Skills & Experience
- Experience of similar B2C online trading (ideally within a multi-channel environment) with demonstrable results
- Solid eCommerce and retail experience, including all aspects of the online customer journey
- Strong web analytics skills ie. Google Analytics, must be able to assemble and interpret web data to create actionable insights
- Proactive approach, ability to multitask and manage work load effectively.
- You must have the confidence and experience to develop the role & make it your own.
- Experience of working with or providing product specification, images and copy.