Interim SEO Manager
My client are looking to being their SEO activity in house and are therefore looking for an experience SEO Manager to help them with this process on an initial 3-6 month contract
My client are an online fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester going through some exciting expansion.
The Interim SEO Manager main responsibilities will be as follows:
- The design and implementation of SEO strategy across the company's digital offering.
- Management of both on and off site SEO.
- Responsible for lead-development and content strategy.
- Measure campaign effectiveness.
- Use Google Analytics to spot trends and opportunities.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Help to create relationships with third party bloggers.
The ideal Interim SEO Manager will be:
- Very experienced in SEO management (circa. 5 years).
- Both creative & analytical.
- Experienced in Google Analytics.
- A team player and willing to help out around other areas of the business when required.
- Highly numerate and commercially minded.
- Experienced in working within a close marketing team.
Interim SEO Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 (or equivalent day rate)