Business Development Director - e-Commerce Onsite Conversion & Personalisation
Business Development Director - e-Commerce Onsite Conversion & Personalisation - £80000-90000 + £160000-180000 OTE
They’re one of the fastest growing tech start-ups, having only been around for a few years they’ve grown dramatically and are now starting their European venture. As a highly profitable company already they have a strong foundation with numerous bluechip multi-national companies on board but with plenty more scope to grow.
Their technology takes online personalisation, onsite conversion and offsite retargeting to the next level. It’s a platform that can pinpoint every consumer action and influence that into conversions on and offsite, even after leaving they can retarget consumers including programmatically and what brings all this together is the incredible ease in which it can be set up - within hours.
Rated highly for its work culture, tech and innovative style this company is on the up!
This is a senior sales role (no management) selling a complex solution to retail, travel ect. You will be working alongside the inside and pre-sales teams controlling the process from inception to close, dealing with multiple stakeholders at c’level.
- A hunter new business role - getting into meet and pitch, handling objections and discussing technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Pitching deals with the size 100k+ pitching to CMOs of blue chip brands and retailers
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a 1m+ target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- Must have 5+ years experience selling an enterprise level solution, with at least 3 years of that selling a digital marketing/advertising technology to tier one retailers/ecommerce
- Regular experience closing deals £100k+ and hitting target
- A good understanding of digital marketing/advertising including personalisation, retargeting, SEM, DMPs, ecommerce, email, social ect
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce and travel companies and experience selling to CMOs is a must!
- Happy to build their own leads utilising your own contact base and other sales methods
- Experience selling into the UK market a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.