FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE EDUCATION SECTOR
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE (EDUCATION SECTOR)
£35,000 - £40,000 PLUS COMMISSION - £10,000 PER QUARTER
MONDAY - FRIDAY
- 25 day's holiday
- Excellent competitive salary and commission structure
- Share option schemes
Due to company growth they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join their team in Fareham. This role would suit you if you're looking for the next step in your career and wants to develop to a Director level.
You MUST have experience working selling into the Education Sector at GCSE and A Level.
- Managing a team of 3
- Personally responsible for achievement of all sales targets.
- Engaging in personal sales activity and sales team management that achieves agreed sales targets
- Managing all aspects of the sales team and related marketing activity - regular pattern of supervision to ensure tight management of activity.
- Managing lead creation and nurturing and account management via all forms of communication
- Attending customer site visits and exhibitions.
- Maintaining regular reports of sales and marketing activities that highlight success and support early identification of performance issues
- Identify and agree marketing activities that support lead generation and closure targets
- Building strong and solid relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing your own diary
- Attending client meetings / winning new business
- Conducting one 2 ones and appraisals
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Tracking record of sales success and extensive contacts in the secondary school and 6th form college sector.
- Highly competitive and driven to achieve the best possible results.
- Committed to personal development and acquiring new skills.
- Outward going and pleasant to work with.
- Flexible, adaptable, responsive and comfortable in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Not overly sensitive - open to receiving and acting on feedback from colleagues.
- Honest and punctual.
- Prepared to apply extra effort and commitment when this is required.
- A bias toward viewing things positively and identifying creative solutions to problems.
- Respectful in dealings with all colleagues and customers