Backend Developer node.js
The Technology division of Exsurgo is recruiting two Backend Developers for a fast-paced, young and dynamic start-up, based in London. They require an experienced Backend Developer with node.js experience to join their growing international team to develop all future iterations of their video streaming app.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a multi-million pound funded global start-up that is already returning huge returns. If you are looking for a role where you can grow and develop, then this would be perfect for you.
The company offers full autonomy in the development composition and provide a very collaborative environment.
- As a developer, you'll join a small, cross-functional team working on market leading video streaming products. Whether you're finding new ways to improve our current app, or building experiments to validate new ideas, you'll be making a real, and direct contribution to the success of their business.
- You'll work with exciting new tech. Right now, we're into Node JS, Mongo, Amazon Web Services and more.
- You'll champion agile practices and continuous delivery.
- You'll keep learning, and you'll keep teaching. They rarely sit still for long.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have the following experience:
You'll have a broad knowledge of languages and practices, but more importantly, a solid grounding in Node.js
- You'll have built something that you're proud of, using the full development stack.
- You'll be sitting towards the top of the seniority tree, in your current dev team.
- You'll be an advocate for solid engineering practices, and for exploring latest trends and working in an Agile environment.
This opportunity is offering a base salary of between £70-80,000 per annum & package.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!