Insurance Claims Investigator
Field Based Investigator
Field & Home based role
Covering areas South of the M25, Guildford, Farnborough, Brighton & South Coast and South London
Salary to £36,000 + car & home working allowance and benefits package
An opportunity to join a leading provider of claims management solutions, working on behalf of UK insurance companies to defend claims.
You will work in the field, as part of a team of Special Investigators operating in collaboration with Loss Adjusters, desk based claims handlers and office based support staff. You will be responsible for investigating predominantly residential property cases with some commercial property claims.
- Able to maintain effective lines of communication with clients
- Interviewing & obtaining detailed statements from witnesses
- Obtaining photographic evidence
- Obtaining disclosable documentation
- Preparing reports that establish incident causation and legal liabilities
- Support denials of liability and contribution claims
Our client is looking for a driven and organised insurance investigations specialist with a proven background in this type of work.