This is working in a high volume environment covering the full Accounts Receivable function. It requires a background in Media with the system experience as SAP. Its offering international exposure and the opportunity to work for a global brand.
You should have:
- Proven experience in a fast paced Media environment
- A thorough understanding of accounts and how it impacts Accounts Receivable
- Current SAP AR experience
- Working knowledge of raising manual invoices on SAP
- Working knowledge of cash Allocation on SAP
- Proven experience with month end deadlines
- Able to produce monthly AR reconciliations
- Strong written and spoken communication skills as will be constantly dealing with all levels of staff across business and external stakeholders
The interviewee is looking for passion and drive from someone who wants to work in the media industry. They are looking for someone who is pro-active and confident to come in and be competent within the business.
This is an on going temporary position. However, interviews are to happen immediately with a start date of the following week.
If you are looking for work based in London and feel you are suitable for this Accounts Receivable position, apply now.