Are you proficient in .NET, C# and brilliant with Xamarin? Be part of a new exciting project as Xamarin Developer and join a dynamic IT team for a growing and successful business!
Our client is a rapidly growing e-commerce business, which is currently investing heavily in new IT strategies, which involves a new app! They are therefore looking for a talented individual with previous Xamarin work experience to run and deliver the new function and support new ongoing strategies. The successful candidate will join a very talented IT team, where this company invest in creating the best and most optimised working environment for that department.
The Xamarin Developer will be working closely with Product Owners, team leaders and IT professionals to execute the development of the project and find innovative solutions to implement the new strategies. With a wide range of responsibilities, the successful candidate will be a vital part of the future business developments and decision makings.
Main responsibilities of the Xamarin Developer
- Identify and develop solutions to complex software issues
- Be up to date on the newest technology developments and platforms in the industry
- Motivate and share key knowledge with other team members
- Improve quality and reduce the lead time
- Minimise risks by developing new software solutions and maximise the system
- Co-operate and manage quality insurance in the early project process
Required skills of the Xamarin Developer
- Previous experience working with Xamarin, C# and.NET
- Strong understanding of software principles and design implements
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC ASP.NET WebApi and ORMs like EntityFramework, NHibernate and LingToSQL
- Good knowledge of control systems like Git, SVN, TFVC, Mercurial
- Skilful in the Agile software development language
- Great enthusiasm for new software projects
- Ability to work independently, but a good team worker to ensure strong workflow and information is conveyed across teams efficiently
- It is highly desirable to have the following skills, however not essential to be considered for the role:
- Angular.js, Typescript, Entity Framework, SASS/LESS, Queue technology like MSMQ, DevOps, Release Management, Continuous Integration and app developing with either Android or iOS
If you’re the Xamarin Developer we’re looking for, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Recruitment Consultants now, who can tell you more about the role and the excellent team the successful candidate will join. Call us or apply directly online!