Account Manager/Telesales Operative x 2
Salary: £16,500 - £18,000 plus incentives and commission
Skills: Strong communication skills, driven, self-motivated ability to negotiate, Sales, telesales, business to business, customer service, call centre, cold calling
Working for a well-established family run company based on the outskirts of Redhill, you will be part of an organisation that is the UK leader in their field. The success of this company is not only down to the excellent service they provide, but mainly the professional and friendly, extremely knowledgeable team that reside in all areas of their business. Everyone who works for this company care and are there to help and advice, resulting in delivery of the best possible service to the end user!
This is a rewarding, fun and vibrant organisation to work for who offers progression to one and all.
Our client is looking for a B2B / Account Manager to strengthen their outbound telesales team to focus on new, lapsed and current business accounts. You will be expected to achieve an average of 60 outbound calls per day, to secure new orders and build relationships with new and existing clients.
Duties will include:
- Identifying new accounts currently not ordering and sell the benefits of stocking relevant products and dealing with the company
- Identifying the customer's needs, buying patterns and setting up a pricing structure that is not only profitable to the company, but competitive against other suppliers within the market.
- Retention of accounts that no longer shop with the organisation and now purchase from other suppliers.
- Striving to win the customer back though strong negotiation, charm, excellent customer service or combination of all three
- Managing the lead through from cold call to becoming a new customer.
- Think of new ways of persuading lost or new customers to shop with or come back to the organisation.
- Strong knowledge of all products,
- Exceeding set KPI’s
- Being extremely organised and able to plan daily workload in a methodical and efficient manner.
The successful individual would ideally have at least 6 months cold sales/telesales/telemarketing experience gained in a fast paced environment and a background in B2B sales, although this is not essential.
Skills and attributes:
- Strong sales, negotiation, rapport building and customer service skills are a must, with the ability to see beyond problems to gain solutions.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Positive attitude and be resilient working with difficult and frustrating solutions.
- Microsoft Office and Internet literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and tenacity and ability to speak to individuals on all levels
- Fantastic organisational skills with a keen eye to detail
- Ability to work individually or part of a team
- Honest and reliable
- Drive, ambition and self-motivation
Additional keywords: sales, telesales, business to business, customer service, call centre, cold calling, and outbound calls
In addition to a generous basic salary the client is offering fantastic working environments, a great team and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing organisation.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.