IFA Support Admin-Colchester
Financial Services Administrator/Personal Assistant
Our client is an expanding Colchester based Wealth Manager who are currently recruiting for a full-time PA to provide support to a portfolio of Financial Advisers. You will be one of a team of PA's working closely with a number of clients to meet all of their administrative needs. Experience in the Financial Sector would be advantageous but not essential, as training will be given.
The role will include:
- Appointment Making/telephone calls to clients, prospects and third parties
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Contact and database management
- Task Management for client and PA.
- Liaising with Fund providers to chase for client financial information
- Transcribing dictation
- Uploading meeting notes onto client CRM system or emailing to client (whichever is appropriate)
- Address actions arising from dictation
- The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Conscientious and detail orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to use initiative and look for alternative solutions.
- Efficient typing skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to use all standard Microsoft products Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook to a good standard