Static Paint/Bodyshop Technician
You’ll be joining the UK’s largest independent Smart Repair Company as a Static Bodyshop Technician. This position will see you working in Basingstoke, at one of the prestigious client’s sites, where you’ll be provided with all the necessary tools to succeed on a self-employed basis.
To be considered for the Static Bodyshop Technician role, you will have:
- Experience within a Bodyshop Technician position
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Hard working, reliable and flexible approach to work
- Able to carry out high standards of workmanship
Ideally, you’ll come from a Bodyshop, Accident Repair Centre or Dealership background and have experience in prepping, paint spraying, panel beating and stripping/fitting. You will also be experienced in vehicle repair techniques and possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
As Static Bodyshop Technician you will mainly be:
- Reviewing damage reports & planning work to be carried out
- Preparing estimates for customers
- Carrying out body repairs to agreed timescales
- Taking on ad-hoc duties as and when required
Salary Information & Working Hours
This is a self-employed role, with commission related bonuses; this position has estimated average earnings of £25,000 to 40,000 per annum.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm and the occasional Saturday.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available - jobs