Business Development Sales Apprentice
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Inbound Sales Consultant/Administrator who will help to grow our Public Sector Managed Services in UK, Ireland and Scotland.
The role is based a Adecco's London office in St. Paul's and will report into the Business Development Manager.
You will be responsible for identifying leads as well as working on leads already identified by the sales team or from leads generated through inbound marketing campaigns. The role involves researching the potential customers and contacts from the leads plus cold calling. You must therefore be comfortable picking up the phone to have high quality conversations with prospects from different industries and with people of all levels. You will need to be able to talk knowledgeably about our products and services. You must have an ability to work with a level of independence as well as part of a dynamic sales team.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The essential functions listed below are representative of the functions that must be performed to satisfactorily fulfil the purpose of this job. Additional functions and duties may be assumed or assigned from time to time.
- Use your initiative to identify potential target customers as well as work from marketing qualified leads and leads identified by the sales team
- Receive and qualify inbound sales calls and emails from potential customers seeking information ·
- Conduct detailed analysis of a lead to qualify it as an opportunity before it is passed over to the relevant sales representative to take the opportunity forward.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying the correct contacts and their contact details
- Identifying what service provider they currently use and when their current contract expires ·
- Meet defined lead generation and revenue targets ·
- Enter and maintain accurate customer and sales data into our Sales/CRM system (Salesforce) ·
- Provide regular lead generation updates
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of this job.
- Results driven
- Team player
- Comfortable asking questions and building rapport
- Provide effective and timely communications