Mobile IT Support Technician
An opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join an IT Managed Services Company located in Manchester - M27 Area
The role will involve extensive travel when required to provide support to Managed Service customers in Schools throughout the North West of England. Transport and a clean driving licence is essential for this role.
Any candidates ideally would have experience in:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Microsoft Server Technologies
- Active Directory
- General PC hardware maintenance
- Apple Mac
- Mobile device management
- ITIL Service Desk operations
Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
Duties Will Include:
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Provide on-site technical cover where directed by the Service Desk and/or Managed Services operations.
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company’s reputation.
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
Salary is between £20,000 and £22,000 plus car allowance dependent upon experience.
Continuous training and opportunities to progress within the company will be provided.
Please note that any successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check for this position. We can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.