My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
* To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision
* To ensure all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
* Mobile to cover South London
* The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
* To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
* Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
* Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
* Assist the Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
* To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
* Appropriately Qualified
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
* Ability to undertake small mechanical tasks
* Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
* Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
* Strong customer care focus
* Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
* Full and Clean driving Licence
* Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role
* Committed, reliable and flexible