The Sycamore Recruitment Group is an independent and rapidly growing recruitment specialist based in Farnborough, covering 4 specialist recruitment sectors; Sycamore Commercial, Sycamore Finance, Sycamore Technology and Sycamore Industrial.
We offer Permanent, Temporary and Contract staffing, across the Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire areas, and are currently recruiting for recruitment consultants with at least 1 years' worth of recruitment experience, to join our expanding team.
Your role will involve:
* Making daily outbound sales calls to new and existing clients
* Making daily candidate calls to new and existing candidates
* Screening and short-listing candidate CV's for selection
* Taking job specifications and sourcing candidates accordingly
* Following up of sales leads and canvassing local press
* Conducting candidate registration interviews on and off site
* Attending regular client service/new business meetings
* Growing your sales area and your own recruitment desk
* Referencing and checking suitability of applicants
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients
* Using social media to advertise roles and to source suitable candidates
* Negotiating pay and salary rates with candidates and clients
* Working to various KPI's (Including call and sales targets)
* Dealing with incoming candidate and client calls
* Supporting the team where needed and contributing to the teams billings
* Writing and posting job advertisements
* General Sales Administration where needed
What we require of you:
Ideally you will have a strong academic background, paired with at least 1+ years' experience working within a 360 recruitment role. You must be highly self-motivated, confident and driven by sales targets, with excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
You must be ambitious, determined, and not afraid of the phone as although we have many existing clients as a business, you will be expected to grow your desk from scratch, so experience in growing 'New Business' would be desirable, although full support and training will also be given.
All great sales people know that although a basic salary is great, what we really want to know is what commission we can make for our hard work, and here at Sycamore we give you the chance of realistically earning up to 25% of your billings each month on top of your basic salary, as well as a strong career progression path enabling you to earn more money the further you progress up the ladder with the business.
Various monthly and yearly staff incentives are also on offer, with the chance to join our Sycamore Breakfast and Sycamore High Flyers clubs, where you can join the team on annual trips to Prague, New York and Las Vegas, and monthly team and individual incentives are also available for top billers.
Other benefits include;
Free Parking, 25 days holiday, Free Golf, Christmas Close down, Dress down Fridays, contributory company Pension scheme and free gym membership after probationary period.