ESA Group are a specialist recruitment agency based in Birmingham, providing dedicated recruitment services for organisations across the public and private sectors. Specialising in recruiting across a broad range of industries and job types within Marketing, Technology, HR, Sales and Procurement and Supply Chain divisions. As a result of continued growth and ambitious plans for 2017, we are recruiting for an Operations/Sales Manager who will play an integral role in our efforts for continued expansion. You will be taking on the management of our ambitious sales team so this role would suit an existing Team Leader or Operations / Sales Manager with experience of leading a sales team.
Please note experience within the recruitment industry is not required but it is crucial you can show that you will want to learn the industry and operation very quickly.
As Operations Manager at ESA Group you will be responsible for contributing to the success of the company through the effective management and development of our team. You will be developing sales opportunities and maximising business with existing clients as well as maintaining a positive team environment, motivating staff and taking an active role in building and training the team.
Supporting your sales team to achieve results you will be part of a target driven and demanding environment. Your success will be dependent on your team so taking the lead in the training and development of them will be a significant part of your day. Working closely with the MD you will be communicating results and progress as well as maintaining a heavy involvement in customer service ensuring that both clients and candidates expectations are met.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be heavily rewarded with a generous bonus scheme along with a benefits package and the opportunity to really make the role your own.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working and leading within a sales environment is essential
- Evidence of leading a successful team is crucial and being able to prove your ability to motivate staff in achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience in training and developing sales people along with conducting team meetings, tracking KPI’s and performance
- Able to stay calm in demanding environments and get the best out of people when under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong decision making ability
- Able to work to strict deadlines with a proven background of success
- Must be able to show you are driven, hardworking and can operate with integrity
If you feel that you have the skills, attitude and experience to be considered for this opportunity please do get in touch today.