Web Manager, Peterborough, £35000
We are looking for an experienced Web / Ecommerce Manager to join the Marketive team of our Client an innovative, fast growing Company.
Working within the marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Strategist, you will play a key role in crafting the online presence of 5 forward-thinking and disruptive brands. Working in a mentally challenging and fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same, your flair for innovation and focus on implementation will push you forward in your career with a rapidly growing company.
Possessing an in-depth knowledge of Wordpress functionality, HTML and CSS coding, proficiency in planning and refining user experience, web design best practise for all devices including mobile, and a working knowledge of eCommerce / shopping cart flow for conversion, you will combine your current experience with the growing online needs of our businesses.
- Manage, maintain, update and innovate all web assets of all brands
- Maximise traffic, opt-ins, online actions and purchases through your knowledge and implementation of SEO, links, heat mapping, page structure, and layout
- Maintain and manage content of all web assets of all brands; deciding alongside the marketing team what is relevant and making appropriate updates as required
- Produce and analyse full analytics and KPIs for all web assets, traffic and conversions
- Set and accomplish monthly target
- Manage, develop and maintain all company websites, via CPanel, Wordpress and plugin / theme updates, and building of new pages / website functionality
- Web maintenance, working closely with the marketing and design teams
- Refine and highlight existing website blog posts and article
- Maintain and build eCommerce shop and conversion funnel
- Maintain and improve Amazon shop / product listings ,including Audible
- Work closely with Content Marketer, Design team & Customer Service to ensure the user experience throughout our site is efficient and fulfils our customers’ needs
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports key metrics from campaigns
- Assess and improve web marketing best practices including SEO and SEM
- Research, plan and manage the build of new apps
- Attend meetings, prepare reports and present ideas and solutions to Director
Minimum Required Skills:
- HTML and CSS competency and proven experienc
- Wordpress and CPanel management competency and proven experienc
- Content management competency and proven experience
If you are currently a Website Executive, Ecommerce / Website Manager and looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
This position is commutable from Peterborough, Oakham, Stamford, Corby, Kettering.
If you are interested, please send us your application as soon as possible as this position is interviewing shortly.