?Business Development Manager - London
Business Development Manager - London
An opportunity has come up to join a market leading foodservice company. If you are looking for a exciting challenge within a growing, fast paced market place, this role will be ideal for you!
My client is a leading company in the foodservice industry and known across the globe, are looking for an Regional Business Development Manager to work within one of the most profitable areas in the business. An extremely well-known brand within the industry.
You will be responsible for -
- Looking for business opportunities within high end establishments across the catering/hospitality sector
- Managing your own diary
- Territory management
- Full autonomy within your role
- Present to clients and be the face of the company
- Selling an extensive range of products
The ideal candidate will -
- Have experience in foodservice or catering equipment
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ field sales experience
- Have a stable sales background
- Driven and hungry to succeed
A full, comprehensive training scheme has been put in place to ensure you are comfortable with the product range. You will also receive individual training on a yearly basis to help continuously improve your knowledge and skills.
My client is renowned for promoting within and invest in their employees to ensure they are getting the most out of their career. They are a forward-thinking, innovative, growing business so there is a huge opportunity for progression.
A generous salary of up to £40k is on offer for this position as well as a commission structure allowing you to earn up to £15k on top of your basic salary (realistic potential earnings), fully expensed company car, phone, laptop, Ipad, pension, share options, etc
My client is interviewing as soon as possible - please click apply to submit your application.