Graduate Media Analyst, Biddable Team- Global Mobile Advertising Agency- London- Paid
Our client is a world-leading, innovative full service mobile marketing agency, with 27 hub offices in 20 countries. They help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions.
Their network extends to include active local relationships in over 80 countries and their international clients include GSK, RBS, Uni-President, Sara Lee, Hyundai, Yum Foods, Yves Rocher, ANZ, Pernod Ricard, Coca-Cola, Porsche, Reebok and Qantas.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
The business has three core divisions; consultancy, mobile production and mobile media, where they are presently offering an internship opportunity to a talented individual in our London office.
You will learn about the following areas.
- Paid media management- Google AdWords, Facebook sponsored ads, Twitter, etc.
- Mobile and digital advertising strategy.
- Research and analysing data, which will be presented to the client to help with their mobile strategy.
- Reporting and optimising live mobile marketing campaigns for big global brands, learning from their client’s media team.
- Mobile marketing and working with a team in an agency environment.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A recent graduate, ideally from a Mathematics, statistics, business, or finance background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, most notably Microsoft Excel.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Must be able to think on one’s feet and take an idea from concept to completion.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Organized and capable of handling projects simultaneously.
- Great communication skills.
- Interested in learning about paid media management (Google AdWords, Facebook sponsored ads, Twitter, etc.).
What are the perks of interning at the company?
- Discounted lunches in the Eatrium.
- Drinks and early leaving on a Friday.
- Taking part in monthly activities organised by the company’s Social Committee.
- Free fruit and hot drinks.