This newly created role will see you marketing the company's products by working closely with the sales team to develop and implement lead generation campaigns, manage and maintain databases and automation tools, and produce reports.
We’re looking for someone with great attention to detail and forward planning skills (project experience is desirable).
With a love of data and systems, you’ll enjoy working in a fast paced and growing Company within a small and pro-active team.
- Manage the integration of all marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Eventbrite, WorkCast, etc.) through effective automated workflows and progressive profiling.
- Implementation of marketing automation to drive an effective nurture path (from prospects to closed sales) that underpins the delivery of the marketing plan.
- The management, segmentation, profiling and accuracy of all marketing data.
- Stimulate demand for products through proactive and imaginative marketing and social media communications through to maintaining prospect data.
- Creation of a regular flow of unique & powerful content for PR material (for example, newsletters, sales collateral, emails, features, case studies, blogs, white papers, etc.).
- Support the company’s social media profiles and presence (for example, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.).
- Provide insightful reports that provide insight into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and areas for improvement.
- Support external Digital & Design agencies.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Project Management experience desirable.
- Numerate; able to produce and analyse data accurately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and self-motivated; evidence of continually learning.
- Creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Excellent communicator — both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of using Salesforce.com and marketing automation (e.g. Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, ActOn)
- Experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of using data to segment and personalise campaigns.
- Understanding of social media.