Accounts Payable Assistant - Central London
Microsoft Word - Engine - Accounts Payable Associate
Our client a global name within the Media world, are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their lively accounts team.
Reporting to the Account Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Assistant will have primary responsibility for invoice processing and ledger management.
The role requires an individual who is a real team player, a strong communicator, someone with excellent attention to detail and who is both comfortable with change and looks to continually improve process
The role requires an individual who is a real team player, a strong communicator and someone with excellent attention to detail.
- Dealing with high volumes of invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries promptly and efficiently
- Full control of expense process, reviewing claims and ensuring timely payment.
- Assist with improving process, testing any updates and training stakeholders on the changes.
- Reconciliation of multi transactional accounts.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
Ideally you will have at least two years solid experience of working in an Accounts Payable or Purchase ledger role, preferably within advertising, marketing or Media.
You will possess a strong understanding of Excel spreadsheets and accounting systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing company, that can offer excellent rewards and benefits.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.