Commercial Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role for a FTSE Listed Consumer business based in London. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, the Commercial Finance Manager will own and drive the strategic business planning process for Digital and will work closely with Group, Retail and Omni-channel Directors. They will oversee delivery of the strategic plan.
Duties will include;
- Lead, manage and deliver the strategic planning process
- Own and maintain fact bases in areas which influence strategy (e.g. customer research, market trends, competitor developments, macro changes and technology changes
- Assess key business issues and their impact on value
- Converting the strategy into a financial model, working with the FP&A team
- Challenging and evolving strategic thinking
- Work with senior leaders with fact-based decision-making across the business and supporting projects and initiatives as requested
This is high profile and highly commercial role that requires a Qualified Accountant with an excellent academic background. They will have exceptional Commercial experience with the ability to present Financial information. They will have Advanced Excel / Modelling skills with the ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data. They will be able to identify key business drivers and provide incisive commentary.