HGV CAT C (Class 2) Driver
This is a great opportunity to become part of East Anglia’s largest independent Builders Merchants. You will be starting your career in family run business dedicated towards helping our staff fulfil their potential.
We are currently seeking a HGV CAT C Driver to join our team. The role involves driving a 26 tonne flat bed HGV with HIAB crane conducting multi-drop deliveries of customer goods around the local area. You will also help the team serve customers in the yard and pick orders ready for delivery whilst not driving.
Driver's are required to complete the following:
- Be responsible for checking load accuracy and safety
- Regularly check vehicle(s) and equipment is up to standard
- Load or assist loading vehicle, where applicable
- Keep vehicle to a clean and presentable level
- Ensure high levels of customer service is achieved
- Comply with Road Traffic and Transport Legislation and Working Time Regulations
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a full UK driving license at Cat C level (old class 2)
- Have good communication skills
- Have forklift truck driving experience or the willingness to learn
The Ridgeon Group are passionate about our people and offer a range of benefits to engage our employees.We offer a competitive package including: outstanding staff discount on all Ridgeon Group companies, company bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to a month’s salary, contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers and much more.
If you are ready to begin a rewarding career as a HGV CAT C Driver please apply online today.