Application Support Developer, IIS, SQL
Application Support Developer, IIS, SQL, London
Application Support Developer required to join a Professional Services firm based in Central London. You will be managing requirements for a broad range of systems, applications and processes as well creating bespoke solutions. This position would be suitable for someone with a keen eye for detail, organised and able to take on responsibility for essential tasks with the minimum of supervision.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels, liaising with users, operations and development staff, management and key stakeholders; Apply analysis and industry-standard techniques to create, revise and distribute effective solutions to business requirements, whilst delivering to a high standard of quality.
Ability to write detailed technical specifications, creating / demonstrating mock-up solution examples, and progressing proposals through to deployment using best practice, whilst following internal processes to deliver against agreed timeframes.
Carry out break-fix development tasks for in-house solutions ensuring stability and continued operability within the firm; furthered with Unit testing and ensuring solutions are kept up-to-date with new releases and software patches from manufacturers, alongside managing other activities as so directed.
- Microsoft operating systems and toolsets - Windows, Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server etc. ?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write concise, accurate and ?readable technical documentation and reports. ?
- ITIL Incident / Problem management experience. ?
- Professional qualifications, training or other relevant accreditations in this area of software ?development.
- Experience of software development within an IT Department of a law firm. ?
- Managing implementations and new releases in to the production environment. ?Please note that the job description is indicative and not exhaustive; as such it may vary in line with changes in the team’s objectives and firm’s policy. ?
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.