Senior Finance Manager
Growing and dynamic SME FMCG business based in London requires a Finance Manager. The business operates in the FMCG/ Retail sector and the company increased its turnover by nearly 20% last year from the previous year and has strong growth prospects for this year too. This Finance Manager sits within a finance team of 6 people, reports directly into the FC/ CEO and manages a team of 3.
The company has a bright openplan office with great perks and company benefits.
- Managing the reporting and month-end close
- Manage internal controls around billing and revenue
- Manage accounting for regular projects
- Prepare and lead budgets and forecasts
- Produce commercial analysis and offer solutions with business units
- Provide reports and regular updates to CFO and global team
- Lead and mentor a small team including transactional finance
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Ideally trained at Big 4 or Mid Tier accounting firm with at least 3 years in commerce or qualified in industry within an SME
- Ability to work using initiative both in a team and independently
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with FP & A as well as strong technical accounting skills
- Experience implementing systems would be an advantage