Our client is a world leading marketing agency. They have established offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the US. Within their design studio they are looking for a Designer to join their expanding team.
The role of the Designer is to support the senior designer in the creation of presentations and marketing material for use in campaigns, client pitches and be involved in ad-hoc design and administrative support work for the team. They should have a good understanding of typography, layout and use of photography. Communication is a big part of the job, so the Designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process
This role sits within the Group Marketing team and has a high level of visibility and interaction with senior stakeholders. Whilst the Designer will primarily be skilled within design, they will also need to be proficient with PowerPoint to support requests for internal meetings and client pitches.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Role and Responsibilities
Typical activities may include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Project work to include but not limited to:
- Creative campaign development
- Creation of artwork for websites, apps, campaigns, presentations & displays
- PPT and Keynote presentation creation and design
- Client projects - development of work for visiting clients as well as preparing materials for the local sales team to utilize.
- Production of presentations in support of the Group Marketing department, for example: Marketing materials, Events and Insights
- Ad-hoc design and administrative support work for the team and wider company.
Task are likely to include:
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a "brief")
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline
- Preparing designs to be sent to print
Experience and skills required
- Educated to graduate level with a relevant creative/design qualification.
- Skilled to use InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Able to demonstrate skills to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.