Graduate E-Marketing Associate
Are you an ambitious, creative, resourceful person with a can-do, go-getter attitude? Are you passionate about marketing and building global brands? Do you want to work for a company that is going places? If yes, then please read on carefully as this is not your run of the mill marketing job opening!
Our next E-Marketing & Graphic Design Assistant will be joining a fast-growing, award winning, forward thinking, global company that is a leading player in its field. Our extremely talented employees and unique company culture are two of our biggest assets. We value and actively encourage our team members to take initiative, be creative, seek new ways of doing things and provide honest constructive feedback. We work hard but we also like to play hard, from our famous annual Great Kinesis Bake Off competition to our infamous kick off events such as the 'I’ve Been Kinesified, Get Me Out of Here!’ extravaganza in 2016 (think yummy critters!) - we can guarantee you there is never a dull moment at Kinesis!
You will be joining our busy and vibrant global Marketing department (consisting of a team of four), providing Marketing support to our UK, Germany, Italy, USA and Australia markets. You will be working closely with our:
1. E-Marketing manager to keep our website up to date, maintain our CRM database and produce engaging e-marketing materials,
2. Graphic designer to put together marketing leaflets and literature in a visually attractive manner that makes our scientific content stand out from the crowd,
3. Marketing Communications manager to run regular social media campaigns and project manage our busy events schedule (including local and international exhibitions).
The role is extremely varied and will provide you with valuable exposure to the full Marketing mix. In-house training will be provided so we hope you are ready to embark on an exciting learning journey to gain the solid generalist foundation necessary for a successful long term career in Marketing!
- Recent graduate or professional with 2 years’ work experience in Marketing or a related field
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Active user of social media networks
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written & verbal
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, team working skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Flexible approach to workloads
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Capacity to take on board constructive feedback and learn from it
Location and hours:
You will be working full time (from 9am-5pm) in our corporate headquarters in St Neots, Cambridge. The role is within commuting distance from Cambridge, Bedford, Huntingdon, Northampton, Luton and the surrounding areas.