French Account Manager - Research / Consulting Solutions
French Account Manager - Salary up to £55k Basic + Uncapped Commission. OTE £90k + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday, dental cover, private health care, pension and life assurance.
About the Company
Our client is a leading member based global advisory firm that offers a range of best practice research, insight and consultancy based services to a 'blue chip’ client base. They work with most of the FTSE 100 and have clients in over 50 countries worldwide who rely on them for the most up to date information and intelligence.
About the Role
This is a hybrid Account Management / Business Development role where you will be responsible for developing existing relationships by selling advisory & consultancy based solutions to 'C’ level decision makers of large Corporations whilst renegotiating annual contracts and looking at ways of uplift and growth within an account base.
The focus will be on growing our client’s membership base amongst well-established accounts in France. You will be based in London and responsible for selling into a vertical market within France and therefore at least 20% - 30% of this role will be client facing with regular sales trips to visit clients in France. You will have some assistance from a Business Development Associate who will help generate some of your sales meetings.
- Degree educated
- 4+ years of successful sales / business development / account management experience; including proven experience in commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base (C-level decision makers)
- Fluent French speaker with experience of selling to companies in France
- Experience of selling Business Information, Consultancy or Subscription based services would be an advantage
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing, ambiguous work environment
- Willingness to travel
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.