Marketing Assistant - Hospitality Services Group, London
Marketing Assistant – Hospitality Services Group, London
£28k - £35k
I am on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Assistant to take on this role within the food & hospitality Marketing team for a fantastic services group based in London. The main purpose of this role will be to provide a comprehensive marketing plan for the Retail and Hospitality brands within the company working within the procurement procedures and corporate strategies delivering to meet the company's standard behaviours
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to….
- Assisting with the day to day running of the department
- To manage the launch of retail and hospitality concepts from start to finish, liaising with suppliers, printers, creative agencies and internal stakeholders when needed
- Management of Marketing calendars and supporting of the sites with implementation
- To assist with the day-to-day website content management of the retail and hospitality websites
The ideal person will have….
- Strong experience as a Marketing Assistant and be looking to progress into a Marketing Manager role
- 2:1 degree and strong A level/GCSE results
- Evidence of passion for and foundational knowledge of the marketing discipline in general and for consumer understanding and behaviour.
- Excellent English language skills
- An active interest in the food is also desirable
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then please send your CV across to me today!