IT Systems Administrator - Windows & Linux
IT Systems Administration, Windows, Linux, Exchange, Active Directory
IT Systems Administrator, with excellent technical background across Windows and Linux Operating Systems, is required for a leading organisation based in Portsmouth, paying between £30,000 - £40,000.
Working within the IT support function of a leading organisation, the IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing technical support for server based systems, storage, virtualisation, collaborative (email & unified comms), data network and the environment as a whole. The technical environment is across Windows and Linux / RedHat / Ubuntu operating systems and production environments and you will be getting involved with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Strong and proven experience as a Systems Administrator
- Strong Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 operating system support experience
- Strong experience of Linux, RedHat, Ubuntu operating system environment
- Excellent authentication & directory services experience - Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Strong understanding of virtualisation technologies including VMWare
This position would suit an IT Systems Administrator / System Administrator / IT Support Analyst / Support Engineer with good Windows & Linux operating system support experience.
This Systems Administrator role is looking to start ASAP and will be flexible on pay, depending upon background and experience, ranging between £30,000 - £40,000.
If you would like to apply for this position then please forward a copy of your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.