GM retail business in Central London are looking for and Assistant Buyer to join their ever growing business. As an Assistant Buyer you will have the responsibility of supporting the buying function across one or multiple categories and ensure optimal business profitability through range and supplier life cycle management.
The Client are an ever evolving GM retail business based in Central London. Known for their consistent innovation and product development this business has established themselves as market leaders. With a very entrepreneurial culture this business values the solutions based and forward thinking approach and has open lines of communication from Director to entry level positions and everything in between.
As Assistant Buyer you will be responsible for
- Work with customers to develop product based on needs and trends
- Source from the Far East
- Manage the supply chain and stock ordering
- Trade the stock in line with the clients requirements
- Create, develop and design new and up coming lines
The Successful Assistant Buyer will
- Be highly commercial
- Have a background in Buying
- Understand product life cycle
- Have great numerical and analysis ability
- Understand broader retail head office functions such as Merchandising, Supply Chain, Finance and Marketing and their role in the buying process
- Be able to commute to Central London on a daily basis
The role as Assistant Buyer will pay a competitive salary of up to £25000 + package, will offer unrivalled training working with great industry experts and provide senior stake holder engagement and interaction.
This role will be based in Central London