An exciting opportunity has arisen at a global real estate business for an ambitious Graduate or Part-Qualified Accountant. The successful candidate will join their London-based UK Finance team to assist their senior management team with various responsibilities.
- Various ADHOC projects
- Assist in preparation of Management Accounts (for the UK)
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Reporting and monthly journal postings
- Cashflow forecasting
- Graduate to Part-Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Accountancy degree desirable, but not essential
- Financial and analytical skills
- Excellent work ethic
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will offer fantastic scope for exposure and development for highly progressive individuals.
Please apply, or get in touch for more information.