Email Marketing and CRM Manager
Email Marketing and CRM Manager - East London - £30-40,000
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced email marketing and CRM manager to be the first marketing hire to join an ambitious tech start-up in the events space at an exciting stage of their journey. You would be the first marketing hire due to rapid growth and a recent transition to a brand new B2B marketplace.
It’s an exciting opportunity for the right individual to shape the marketing team as you will have full responsibility for developing strategies, creating, implementing and testing email campaigns from the ground up and iterating to improve CTR, open rates and customer engagement.
About the Role
- Manage email campaigns from end to end including daily creating/editing campaigns, managing targeting and segmentation and schedule automation.
- Run effective targeted campaigns aimed at increasing retention and customer lifetime value.
- Manage a robust monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email campaigns with key objectives
- Monitor email performance and optimise against CTR, open rates and make recommendations to improve these.
- Identify different segments of customers to market to and create bespoke pathways
- Manage customer database and ensure database best practices are followed
This Email Marketing and CRM Manager role would suit a self-starter who thrives under pressure and is comfortable doing the strategy as well as being incredibly hands on. A passion and interest in the ever-changing world of email marketing is a must to ensure you are at the forefront of the latest techniques and opportunities.
- Previous experience and knowledge of CRM and automation software with at least 3 years experience
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Creative personality!
- Strong background and passion for data-led marketing
- Knowledge of email best practices, industry trends and CAN-SPAM laws
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and Excel
- Experience in editing HTML would be desirable
- Fluency in at least one language of German, French, Spanish, Italian is not essential but desirable
- Familiar with using Google Analytics