LMA recruitment are currently working with a global media company looking to expand their team. This is a fantastic opportunity with benefits such as free concert tickets, season ticket, health, pension ect.
As the Project coordinator you will be tasked with supporting a large Programme of work and the key resources on the programme.
Your duties will include:
* Maintaining and producing accurate project control documents including status reports
* Making any required updates to the Programme roadmap
* Managing the project administration, producing minutes; preparing reports & presentations; providing management information accordingly
* General ad hoc administration tasks
* Managing and organising diaries, raising purchase orders and processing invoices, arranging meetings, taking minutes.
* Working closely with other members of the project team
* Assisting the PMO Lead/Head of Project delivery with ad hoc tasks
An ideal Project Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience in using Jira/Confluence would be ideal but not required
What you'll need to succeed
The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator and possess knowledge / experience of Administration, Project Management, Business Change, IT Systems, Stakeholder Management, IT Governance, Processes.