1st Line Helpdesk/Service Desk Analyst (24 / 7)
A fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Helpdesk Support Analyst to join this established IT Solutions Company who are currently experiencing substantial growth in their client base. Working within an a team of Service Desk Analysts you will be required to provide users throughout the UK and Europe with a 24/7 first class help-desk service.
- Answering inbound calls from users with technical issues or requests, and logging them accurately with detailed information into the Call Management system.
- Taking ownership of new cases and acting as an end to end point of contact to see them through to resolution, all whilst ensuring SLA’s are adhered to.
- Providing regular detailed updates to internal and external users so that customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Providing 1st line technical support as required and ensure that cases are escalated to the correct level in a timely fashion in-line with company processes/SLA's.
- Evaluating and chasing escalations appropriately to ensure customer requirements are met/exceeded.
- Following both internal and client specific processes to ensure a consistent approach to customer support.
- Providing scheduled cover for other members of the 24x7 Team to cover holidays and other absence as required by the business.
- Dealing with any other requests and issues as required by the business.
The successful candidate will need the following:
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong customer focused work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confidence on the phone.
- Quality focused, with strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Willing to learn and develop skills.
- Ability to remain calm and remain professional under pressure.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in a telephone support or customer service role.
- At least 12 months’ previous experience providing Desktop/Laptop/Server IT support with a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
This is a shift based role to ensure a 24/7 service is maintained You will be working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota