Experienced Accounts Assistant
Are you an Experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a change of Company our Solicitors based in Milton Keynes are looking for someone to join their Accounts team. If You have worked fora Legal company this would be a advantage but not essential.
Lots of Benefits with the company salary up to £23k depending on experience
- High academics in Maths and English
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment and keep to tight deadlines.
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels and to liaise with all parties both internal and external
- Previous experience within an Accounts department
- Experience within a law firm
- Familiar with reporting and investigating queries
- Working knowledge of VAT
- Understanding of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Legal Accounts Software ("Elite" would be a particular advantage)
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access)
- Experience in dealing with bank account transactions
- Knowledge of online banking systems
Candidates from all accounts related backgrounds will be considered for this role irrespective of level of experience.
Ability to draft simple correspondence unsupervised
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numerical data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all internal and external clients
- Team player able to fit into a friendly but busy unit
- Excellent organisational ability with a friendly but professional attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines particularly at month end and financial year end
- Confidently produce accounts related documents (i.e. cheques etc) and related information
- Ability to respect confidentiality of work carried out.