Pre-Sales Architect - DUBLIN
This is an opportunity to work for a global leading information and communication company in a Pre-Sales Architect role. Based in Dublin you will interface with a range of high profile clients across both public and private sectors. You will provide consultancy on a range of Business Applications and write detailed requirements/technical specifications.
- Lead Business and Applications services propositions, interacting proactively within the group.
- Create compelling value propositions that clearly spell out the strategic, operational, technical and financial benefits for the client and how that will be delivered.
- Review proposal documentation, commercial propositions, manage due diligence teams and assist in contract negotiation.
- Attend face to face meetings with clients and discuss requirements and transfer into technical specification/design solution.
- Exceptional client-facing skills
- Capability to articulate technical solutions in a non-technical manner.
- Strategically oriented, and able to drill into all aspects of solution delivery.
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Focused on delivering high quality solutions to clients both internal and external.
- Knowledge of Share-Point, Biz-Talk or Oracle Business Applications
For a full job description please contact Michael Duerden at Meridian Business Support -
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.