My client are an SME who are a growing player within the Financial Services sector. Operating with no debt they are currently enjoying considerable year on year growth. As a result of this high growth, they are looking for an ambitious, and high calibre Finance Director to help facilitate and drive the continued growth of the business, as they increase their market share through development and diversification of their product offering.
- Overseeing all aspects of the monthly and annual reporting process
- Managing and enhancing the relationship between finance and the operational teams across the business
- Business partnering closely with Managing Directors and other senior stakeholders
- Identification of key areas of performance measurement and driving improvements
- Supporting the business on matters relating to financial performance and strategic business decisions
- Preparation of Board packs and presenting results to the Board
A full UK accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) is essential to be considered for this position. You will have recent experience of working in the Financial Services sector, either as an existing Finance Director or a high calibre Financial Controller looking for their first Finance Director role.
What's on offer:
£80,000 - £90,000 plus benefits.