URGENT - IT SUPPORT ANALYSTS X2 - BRENTFORD AND WORTHING - FTE
Position: IT Support Analyst
We are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst on a full time employment (FTE) basis to be part of our Service
Desk Support team, for a global company.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex and Brentford - Site Based
Standard Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm (8 hour shift)
Holidays: 20 + 3 (Christmas/New Year)
The IT Support Analyst will be accountable for the smooth running of hardware and software computer systems
and peripherals. That technical issues and changes required are attended to in a highly professional manner,
either over the phone or face to face. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, installing and
configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, implementation of technical
resolutions, applying pre-designed software builds to IT equipment; including PC’s, laptops and tablets.
Ensuring that the latest builds are applied, that the devices meet a standard quality level and are made
available for deployment within assigned timescales.
To work as part of a team supplying support services to a large multinational organisation under a managed
Escalate technical and software build issues to the management team.
Ensure working environment is maintained clean and free of any hazards, observing Health and Safety
Be able to undertake hardware repairs on PC’s and Laptops to a defined quality assurance level.
Arrange repairs with the manufacturer for systems that are under warranty, escort third parties attending to
outsourced equipment faults within the site and also managing the disposal of redundant IT equipment.
Provide 1st Line support for other IT equipment where assistance may be required from time to time.
Perform daily stock checks, investigate and report on stock shortages or stock discrepancies.
Able to communicate clearly and in non technical terms to Clients via e-mail, phone and also face to face.
Reporting to the Halian Operations Manager, with on-site support provided from the in house IT team.
The role requires some lifting and carrying of equipment across multiple floors and locations within the
site. Accepting deliveries, preparing equipment for dispatch, including packing into secure boxes and
transferring to a dispatch location.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, we are seeking an accomplished IT professional with at least 4 years of relevant experience coupled with the following skills and experience:
- Proven hands on IT Hardware experience
- Able to troubleshoot computer hardware and related peripherals
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work as part of a small team but be self motivated and manage your own workload
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing L2/L3 support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing multiple open cases at one time
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Experience in any healthcare applications will be an added advantage
- Proficiency with Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite and common desktop applications
- Able to review, monitor & update fault calls using the in-house ticket handling system
- A good standard of General Education
- IT Industry recognized qualifications
- Smart casual dress code
In return, Halian International is looking to offer the IT Support Analyst the opportunity to work on one of the most exciting IT engagements in the UK working with one of the world’s leading companies. Depending on skills and experience, the successful candidate can expect a competitive annual salary package. For further information on this amazing opportunity, please email your current CV to racquel(DOT)dionisio(AT)halian(DOT)com for immediate review.