Production Accountant - Television - Central London
An award winning TV Production company are looking for a Production Accountant to join a busy finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the production teams, you will be responsible for providing a complete production accounting service to the business, working across multiple productions. The role will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Monthly journals, accruals, prepayments, consolidation of productions.
- Monitoring Production expenditure v budget.
- Monthly Production Finance & Cost reporting
- Setting up & closing Productions and ad hoc analysis
- Transactional support (Credit Control, Sales Ledger, and Expenses).
- Reconciliations, reviewing the production budgets and tracking of costs (reporting).
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting internal auditors
Core skills set:
- Ideally you will have at 3 years’ previous experience as a Production Accountant within television production
- Studying or Part-Qualified CIMA or ACCA.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Previous knowledge of Navision will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of production accounts role.
- Great communication skills as you will be reporting to senior management and heads of production.
- Able to work to tight deadlines as well under pressure.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.