Relationship & Business Development Manager
Field based - covering Manchester / Liverpool areas
Basic Salary of £30,000 with £70k uncapped OTE
Peninsula have recently entered into a commercial partnership arrangement with Santander UK plc a major financial services provider in the UK. This presents a unique opportunity to offer Peninsula services to the commercial client base of this organisation.
The role is Relationship and Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for developing key relationships within Santander's Corporate Business Centres, undertake portfolio reviews with Relationship Directors, generate referrals, attend all meetings and manage all referrals provided through Santander, present and sell the Peninsula service.
- An experienced salesperson with a proven track record in selling through intermediaries / partners
- An experienced salesperson with a background in banking / financial services
- An individual with exceptional relationship management and influencing skills at all levels
- A target driven individual who thrives on success
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstandingly professional at all times.
- Extensive social / business networks
- Full clean driving licence
- 22 days annual leave excluding public holidays
- Company Car
- IPhone and office equipment provided
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)