An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a part qualified Management Accountant to join one of the UK's leading Real estate firms based in West London.
- Carrying budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparing management reports for a portfolio of assets.
- Enabling intercompany reconciliations.
- Responsible for VAT computation and billing.
- Processing payments in an accurate and timely manner, closing accounts payable accounts.
- Ensuring payment request comply to the required legislation.
- Preparing and monitoring accounts payable aging.
- Other ad hoc duties within the Finance Department.
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong academic background
- Management Accounting experience is essential