We have an exciting new role as a Receptionist/Team Assistant in a successful asset management firm based in brand new offices in central London, paying £20,000-25,000 DOE.
We are looking for a polished, engaged and pro-active Receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for all guests, whilst also assisting the busy investment team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Office Manager so it is important that you take direction when needed, but can also work upon your own initiative. Whilst you will be based on the front desk, you will also be involved in many duties in the back office.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact at the reception desk
- Meeting and greeting all guests
- Ensuring the reception area is appropriately managed and telephones are always answered during office hours
- Arranging travel / diary management where necessary
- Management and allocation of all internal meeting rooms including teleconferencing
- Organisation of internal guest lunches
- Upkeep and cleanliness of the office including meeting rooms, staff kitchen etc.
- Working closely with the office manager on various administrative duties
- Ensuring all office consumables are in stock and ordering supplies when necessary
- Distribution of post and deliveries
- Assisting with ad hoc requests
Must have criteria:
- Previous experience as a receptionist / in an administrative role (preferably in the finance industry)
- Educated to degree level
This is a new position so there is plenty of scope to make the role your own. If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 16 years experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!