Business Development Associate - Training Provided
Are you looking for a role where training will be provided and you have a solid career path?
We have a brand new position available within the company and we are looking for a Business Development Associate to join us!
We are based opposite Chiswick Park tube station, we have two official parties - Summer and Christmas one with plenty of events during the year and we have a great benefits package too!
This is a full time permanent role working from our head office in Chiswick, London. We are looking for a target driven individual to join our team, working with the Business Development function.
The role involves making contact with potential customers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry globally.
Who are we?
PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, medical writing and data management services, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects.
Established in 2007, PHASTAR have rapidly grown our team with average yearly growth of 47%. We have recently been recognised by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table of the UK’s fastest growing companies, acknowledging our outstanding success in recent years.
As demand for our services increase, we are looking to continue with expansion of our team.
- Carry out outbound calls to potential customers
- Arranging meetings for the business development team with potential customers
- Prospecting for new business
- Follow up on marketing-generated leads to arrange sales meetings
- Maintain records of correspondence in CRM
- Research companies on the Internet and identify new targets
- Global focused role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Multi-tasking skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Target driven with an ability to work independently
- Experience of working in a B2B environment would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is desired but not essential for the role as training will be provided
Keywords: London Chiswick Sales Business development pharmaceutical biotechnology target marketing lead calls