Customer Service Advisor
Our client has a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! Our client is currently looking for a new Customer Service Advisor to join their team based in Crawley, West Sussex. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Purpose of the Sales Administrator role:
To provide day to day operations within the Customer Services Department
What they're looking for in their Customer Service Advisor:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of initiative and self sufficiency
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a client focused environment
- Familiar with Microsoft office packages desirable (training provided)
- Knowledge of the freight industry will be advantageous
Key Responsibilities of their Sales Administrator will include:
- Maintain customer database/mailing list, including the issuing of web passwords and monitoring usage
- Administration for both the Sales & Commercial Departments
- Monitor support of special offers.
- Production of reports and distribution of ad-hoc support statistics when required.
So if you would like to join our client's team as their new Customer Service Advisor then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, they'd love to hear from you!