Part Time Bookkeeper-Immediate Start
My client, a well established company based on Canvey Island, is urgently seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join them on a part time, permanent basis. You will be reporting into the Director.
Immediate start avaliable for the sucessful candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Entering purchase and sales invoices into Sage
- Email and post invoices and statements
- Take purchase and sales invoice queries
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Assist with cash and credit card reconciliations
- Check purchase invoices against purchase orders or rates
- VAT returns
- Payroll (small number of employees)
- Month end accounts/reporting
- Liaise with external accountants
- Assist with telephone answering
- Managing credit control for the company including policies and procedures
- Ensuring customers pay within agreed payment terms/chasing payments and invoices that are overdue
- Effectively dealing with customer queries to ensure satisfactory conclusion
- Credit reports in order to minimise risk
• Solid experience within a similar role.
• Microsoft/Sage experience
Days required- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
Salary-up to £26,000 pro rata