Job Description: An opportunity has arisen for a Risk Manager to join an entrepreneurial organisation to help lead and manage their Compliance and Risk framework.
- To support the Board of Directors in developing and maintaining a master combined risk register for all business entities together with a core maintenance and improvement strategy
- To review and create core functional and financial business processes and procedures on a pragmatic, prioritized basis in consultation with and using key stakeholders within the business
- To maintain, improve and report on applicable Health and Safety, Data Protection, PCI, FCA and other management systems. To monitor and support the review and revision of procedures and associated documentation within the management systems. Ensure all procedures are issued using robust document control systems
- To provide a service to the businesses by assisting managers and teams to produce local policies, procedures and activities required to deliver better business coordination and control, and to ensure consistency between such policies, procedures and activities
- Support the effective deployment of key processes and procedures including customer complaints, internal and supplier audits, document control, corrective/preventive actions, management review and business level quality review processes and any other duties in relation to the role deemed necessary.
- Develop key performance indicators, systems and processes to report and act on operational compliance issues and performance trends. Analyse and benchmark performance to identify areas for improvement in line with business priorities.
- Provide expertise and support to line management and employees across business units regarding compliance with internal procedures and external requirements, to ensure that compliance is maintained.
- Plan and co-ordinate the Company quality audit programme including customer, supplier and internal process audits.
- Provide advice to interpret internal or external audit findings opposite quality standards and business and customer expectations, and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions where required.
- Previous experience in a Risk and Compliance Management position.
- Experience of putting Compliance processes and procedures in place and embedding Risk framework/Risk register.