Service Manager - learning disabilities
Learning Disability Service Manager opportunity in Bognor Regis, Full time Monday - Friday.
Fantastic Registered Manager's opportunity in a small learning disability residential home in Bognor Regis.
Your new company
Your new company are a small, charity run organisation based on the South Coast. They have two learning disability homes within a 10 Minuet walk of each other in Bognor Regis, West Sussex. They are seeking an experienced Residential Home Manager, or experienced Deputy manager seeking a step up, to provide quality care and service to their residents in accordance with their policies and procedures and CQC regulations.
Your new role
Your new role as the Registered Manager of these Residential homes will be an office based Management role, for 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to meet the needs of the home. You will be liaising with staff, and other health professions to ensure your residents receive the highest possible standards of care and your staff are working within the best environment possible.
Your role will include
- Overall accountability for people management and development across the team.
- Undertake supervisions and appraisals in line with organisational guidelines.
- Recruit highly motivated and capable team members.
- Effectively manage staff resources.
- Ensure effective management of staff induction and probation.
- Build effective relationships with team members to ensure the team work together to deliver a good service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication skills with residents, advocates, health care professional and staff.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Have good organisational skills - managing staff Rotas.
- Management of all staff including Care Staff, Cook, Housekeeper and Handyman.
- Management of day-to-day maintenance of care home including statutory checks.
- Management of Medications.
- Experience of leading and motivating a team in a social care setting.
- NVQ Level 3 in Social Care Management or equivalent
- Experience of managing budgets and financial processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear written and verbal communication style.
- Fully IT literate and confident in the use of different IT systems / packages.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a company who want to enhance and develop your career, they are passionate about investing in their staff and moving the homes forward. A salary of between £26,500 and £28,000 per annum. Generous annual leave allowance.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.