Head of Delivery - Home Based
A growing contact centre systems integrator.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Head of Customer Delivery will ensure smooth and effective delivery of services across the business.
- Lead three different delivery groups, including projects, service delivery and services.
- Adopt a customer focussed approach ensuring an excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
- Financial management of projects/programmes.
- Company-wide implementation of new strategies to monitor and improve customer experience within the designated departments.
- Effectively communicate technical and business targets/issues to the relevant parties.
- Ensure client expectations are set and are consistently met or exceeded.
- Strive to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that staff are up to date with accreditations and training/courses are put into place where appropriate.
- Address issues which affect achievement of targets and take appropriate action to improve ways of working.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience of managing multi-vendor and complex projects.
- Experience of multi-channel delivery.
- Industry qualifications, such as ITIL, PRINCE2, and MSP certifications.
- Great knowledge of the Contact Centre industry, along with a strong understanding of Data Networking, Database and VMware.
- Experience of implementing initiatives to solve business issues.
- A good knowledge of Avaya and Voice technologies would be very beneficial.
- Excellent leadership skills, as well as strong presentation skills and the ability to influence senior management.
- An excellent communicator who can translate between both business and technical staff.
- Home based